Christmas Background

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mom 'n Dot


Hi there! We are the dynamic duo- of mom and dot! You may have guessed already but we are a mother daughter team that loves to scrapbook, make cards, and just spend time crafting together. We know there are many other mother daughter teams out there that enjoy the world of crafting- and so we dedicate this to you.

So here is a little more about us:

Mom: My name is Laura. I am the mother of three wonderful, maturing children! I have my daughter Lindsay, and two boys, Hayden and Reed. I introduced Lindsay to the world of being creative when she was young and ever since have had fun enjoying it with her. Many years ago we started out as die hard stampers. Then moved into more photography and scrapbooking. And no we just do it all! My strengths are finding very cute ideas, finding the best sale on products, and stalling on creating because I want to make sure that it is just right. I enjoy making things that brightens people's day and know that a small gift or card can go a long way!

Dot: My name is Lindsay. I am the dot or daughter piece of this duo. For as long as I can remember I have been allowed to create. When I was younger I would often get stamp ink or marker all over me and my mom would have to scrub it off! I wish I could say I have broken that habit, however, to this day I manage to get covered in some sort of ink on any project I am doing. My strengths are mainly photography, trial by error, and just making projects and not thinking too much about them. I often say, "I have that whole box of photos still to do, I don't have time to think of every layout possible"- unlike my mom.

The Duo: We both love to travel, take too many photos for our computer to handle, sports (this will probably be a common theme of items we create- we have been involved in lots of sports), staying up late crafting away, the Colorado mountains, and being creative- although this looks different for the two of us!

We hope you enjoy our blog! We are looking forward to getting to know you!

Always,

Laura and Lindsay
Mom 'N Dot

1 comment:

  1. You guys are soooo adorable! I love the name of your blog and I can only imagine how much fun you will have in this journey together. Thank you for your comment in my blog, it really encouraged me. As a teacher and designer sometimes I forget the main focus of scrapbooking.... so I have to remind myself! I became your follower today. I cant wait to see your work and pages. Have a blessed and wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete